Sunday, March 3, 2013

Polymer Clay Creations~ Update #2

These are my second attempt at making polymer clay charms and figures. I like these because I got a book on different techniques for working with clay and I think these turned out great.


Group Photo!!!!!

For my Chibi Girls I tried out a different technique for the eyes. Instead of just painting on the eyes and the highlights I used color polymer clay that matched the color of the hair, I think this gave them a really cool effect!!

I made these two cookies that have filling in them, there is one that shaped like a teddy bear head, and the other is my first attempt at making a macaroon I dusted it with pink chalk pastel.
and then there is a bowl of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.

In this photo you can see I made this long ear dog , there is a green cat in the background, a bird. I also made a a frog with its tongue sticking out. and another chibi girl in a pink shirt and jean skirt.



I am hoping to get some more clay in different colors so I can  make a lot more creations. I may try my hand at making polymer clay jewelry....
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment